Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Spiderwick on DVD

I haven't updated in a while. Things have been a bit crazy. I've been reading like mad at work, trying to respond to as many submissions as possible while giving each of them the attention and consideration they deserve. I haven't written anything novelly yet either, since I told myself I'd take some time off until I felt I had submission reading under control (and that was a LONG time ago). I should be in bed right now, but I did have one thing I wanted to say.

For those who aren't aware -- The Spiderwick Chronicles is out on DVD. Now that you know, you need to run out and buy or rent this movie. It is, I must say, THE BOMB! And yes, that's my professional evaluation. I am a proud owner of a lovely widescreen edition and just had to spread the love.

Now to collapse into a coma -- until tomorrow, when I shall return to much reading. Goodnight, dear readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the film! I actually dealt pretty well with Freddie Highmore being in it twice too!