Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's my bandwagon -- feel free to jump on but don't forget who it belongs to

So finally I hear that others are starting to agree that Zac Efron would make a great Edward Cullen. Just remember folks, you heard it here first. And by here, I mean with me, not on this blog, cuz I've been saying Zac Efron = Edward since Book 1.

And for those of you who haven't checked out the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer, you should be reading that instead of this. It is SUCH a better reading experience than this blog. :-D As a fan of vampire fiction and dark urban fantasy, I highly recommend the series.

...Team Jacob 4 life!

And yes, I will be writing a real post soon. Lately when I've been writing, I've been working on my novel, so I have a good excuse.

(by the way, speaking of Zac -- go see Hairspray. I am now OBSESSED with that movie/show/soundtrack)

No comments: